Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A little bit perturbed

Post Thanks / Like

I've addressed this before and got totally thrashed here for it. My biggest complaint about the new Martin is that they really seem not to care about addressing the non-dealer issue. It may be a pain in the arse, but they HAVE to go through that dealer list and eliminate those that really aren't. This is absolutely not a bash, as I can appreciate how tough it is to re-start a near dead company. But to direct people to dealers and then half the ones on their list are not really dealers makes no sense. The average archery consumer will just get frustrated and go to a more user friendly/customer based competitor.
    Last edited by Rutnstrut; 05-31-2014 at 08:56 PM.

2. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Likes Rangerj, webbnate_45, otisT liked this post
    Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They are working on the list but when it was built it was individually encrypted so they may just have to get rid of it
    and start over. They have so many issues to deal with that they have to start with the most important ones first.
    Just be patient everything is in the works but it will not happen over night

4. Likes Rangerj liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishingandHuntingUSA View Post
    They are working on the list but when it was built it was individually encrypted so they may just have to get rid of it
    and start over. They have so many issues to deal with that they have to start with the most important ones first.
    Just be patient everything is in the works but it will not happen over night
    I would say that the list in question is pretty darn important, especially when they still refer people to it. If they have to eliminate the list and start from scratch, so be it. Having the active dealers only on the list will only benefit the dealers, Martin, and the customers.

6. Thanks mxtuner1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally got ahold of a great dealer in Wyoming, Caleb in Casper, Wyo. He is getting me the parts I need. Great guy also. He was on the list also.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

8. Likes CLT Bluesman, Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mxtuner1 View Post
    I finally got ahold of a great dealer in Wyoming, Caleb in Casper, Wyo. He is getting me the parts I need. Great guy also. He was on the list also.
    Glad to hear that, if anyone needs anything specific contact me, I will help or turn you over to some one who can.

Post Thanks / Like

And like all things in life..my new order was four times higher than before on cost.
    Addicted to Slayers or Slayr's, have more than one. Probably enjoy the mechanical side of archery the best. I have really enjoyed the articles and the stories on this site. I strive to help others with what little knowledge I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Now received my order....was well taken care of by Caleb....and I kinda figured out why so high priced...they sent me twice as many of parts as I ordered on one part and half as many on the other. Oh well...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mxtuner1 View Post
    Now received my order....was well taken care of by Caleb....and I kinda figured out why so high priced...they sent me twice as many of parts as I ordered on one part and half as many on the other. Oh well...
    I guess Caleb was only half listening?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

13. Likes underwood liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lol elk

Post Thanks / Like

Mathematically ...listening times 2 on one item times one half on the other item equals 1 case of listening or 2 X (first listening item) = twice as many first items times 1/2 = 1 listening. Works for me!