Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need information on new strings for my nemesis

Post Thanks / Like

Default need information on new strings for my nemesis

I have my rytera nemesis I am wanting to put new strings and cables on before the upcoming 3-d season. One problem I have is the previous owner took the sticker off the limb that has the lengths of the strings and cables. Its a 70 pound bow, I am looking at putting winners choice strings and cables back on it unless someone can give me some suggestions on other options.

Post Thanks / Like

Arkmartin it depends on which nemesis you have. if it's a 2011 or 2012 nemesis with a 2.0 cam the string length is 57.75 and the cable length is 38.75. If it has a 1.5 cam the string length is 52.50 and the cable length is 38.75.if you have a 2013 nemesis 35 with a roller guard and 2.0 cam the string length is 58.0 the cable length is 39.75 if you have a 2014 nemesis 35 without the roller guard string length is 58.0 and cable length is 39.25. I would also suggest using vapor trail or Hutch and sons bow strings.either one makes a a better string at a better price than winners choice. Here's a link to Hutch and son archery http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...rings-for-sale!
    Owner of Prairie archery
    Grangeville, Idaho

3. Thanks Arrow Splitter thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also recommend Hutch. I have used Winner's Choice strings in the past and have used several string makers since. So far Hutch's strings are at least the equal to WC and his servings are much nicer. Here's a set he made for a bow one of my students shoots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

5. Thanks Arrow Splitter thanked for this post
    Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe this is a 2011 dont know about the 2.0 or 1.5 . It doesn't have a roller guard when I figure out the lengths I need I will give hutch and sons a call. This bow has the skulls on it dont know what year or years they had that paint job on the riser.

Post Thanks / Like

If not sure about the cams just post a pic and tell us the draw length it's set for.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Take a piece of string and run it from string pin to string pin as if it were the string. Then stretch it out and that will give you a good idea what one it is.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Did the string thing and came up with 60" so I am guessing I have the 57.75 string length and the 38.75 cable length with the 2.0 cams. Trying to get more information to make sure so I can contact you about some lime green strings and cables for upcoming season. Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Arkmartin 95% of the 2011 and 2012 nemesis were built with the 2.0 cam. With the string length that you came up with I would be confident in ordering a set of strings with the string length of 57.75 and the cable length 38.75. Give Hutch a call and he will hook you up.
    Last edited by themiddleman; 09-04-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    Owner of Prairie archery
    Grangeville, Idaho

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the help will give hutch a call and get something going on this

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to middle man and hutch for their help. Talk to Hutch today and got my strings and cables ordered really great guy I have already talk to several of my friends that shoot and told them when they get ready for strings and cables to give him a call. This is my first order from Hutch but just talking with him I know he is the real deal. Thanks again for the help ready to get everything ready and do my best to represent martin and guys like Hutch well in 2015.