Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need opinions on Nemesis limb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Something tells me you do just fine, whippersnapper or not I'm not young either at 42, I just refuse to grow up, or so my wife tells me.
    That gave me a laugh! I'm 66 and the only signs of maturity are a balding head, apparent dementia, and lack of strength. None are likely to improve any time soon.

2. Likes otisT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bbjavelina View Post
    That gave me a laugh! I'm 66 and the only signs of maturity are a balding head, apparent dementia, and lack of strength. None are likely to improve any time soon.
    67 here at the end of this month and my wife is always asking when I'm going to start acting my age. I refuse to. Yeah, balding head and lack of strength, but I'll take exception to the dementia problem. Short term memory? OK, I'll agree to that, especially when it comes to peoples' names. Numbers? They stick like glue.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I shouldn't admit this in public forum. But, why try to hide it? Anyone that's read my post already knows it.

I get up in the morning and the first thing (well, maybe the second) I do is brush my teeth. The game I play at that time is trying to remember what I had for supper last night. Some days I get it right.

Hey, I can still feed myself, and most days I can dress myself. Seldom to my bride's satisfaction.

My plan is to power thru it.

5. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    That Invasion will be just fine, they are a great bow. If you are looking for some Barnsdale limbs for a Nemesis, I have some 70lbers.
    I may be interested in those limbs for my nemesis. PM if ya still have them and let me know please.
    Genesis 21:20 - And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Post Thanks / Like

Got the limbs in today. Didn't have to return the old ones. But did have to have the new ones sent to a shop.

They're black and that suits me OK. Specially since that's all they have.

The old limbs were a #135 deflection and the new ones are #130. I think that suits me OK as well. No intention of bottoming them out except to see how much difference they make. That's just curiosity.

Should have it shooting tomorrow morning.

Any market for a slightly used set of 60# camo limbs?

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh -- I was thinking backwards. The new limbs are heavier, not lighter.

I should be OK for a few years, at least.