Thread: Parts needed please :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Parts needed please :)

Listed are some parts I need to get. I have contacted Martin Archery and they do not have them any longer. If you have any of this your willing to sell please let me know---and thanks.

1. Z Cam Modules--preferably 65% but open to whatever--Modules Number 2, 3, and 4--need sets.
    2. A #1 set of Fury Cams
    3. Nitrous Cam modules--preferably 65%--A cam and B cam.
    4. Limb rockers for a Scepter 2 with Elite limbs.

Thanks for taking the time to help out.
    Don

Post Thanks / Like

Have you placed this same ad in ArchertTalk.com's classified ads? Many more viewers there. I have seen ads for Z cam mods there. The Nitrous cam modules are the same for all 3 size cams. Welcome to the site!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks elkslayer4x5.
    Yes, I placed an add over there and currently have a contact for some 65 percent modules for the Nitrous cams. No luck yet on the Z Cams. I contacted Martin. I had to laugh. The guy there told me that all that old stuff got thrown in the trash. I almost died on the phone. I told him I would have given anything to be there when they loaded the dumpsters. He said alot of employee's got their hands on a ton of old cams and modules. I would imagine if they would have posted all that stuff for sale on Archerytalk they would have sold all of it. Thanks for the welcome. I'll keep bumping and keep my fingers crossed.
    Don

Post Thanks / Like

The fact that they threw good product out in the trash shows even more how the younger generation of the Martin family ran things into the ground. Such a shame.

5. Likes Ehunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump for the evening--Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gapmaster View Post
    Thanks elkslayer4x5.
    Yes, I placed an add over there and currently have a contact for some 65 percent modules for the Nitrous cams. No luck yet on the Z Cams. I contacted Martin. I had to laugh. The guy there told me that all that old stuff got thrown in the trash. I almost died on the phone. I told him I would have given anything to be there when they loaded the dumpsters. He said alot of employee's got their hands on a ton of old cams and modules. I would imagine if they would have posted all that stuff for sale on Archerytalk they would have sold all of it. Thanks for the welcome. I'll keep bumping and keep my fingers crossed.
    Don
    Lot of folks still want those old cams, nitrious cams are in high demand, and so are the modules. Glad that you found some mods, it may take a bit longer to find the Z cams, if nothing else you could look on ebay, and find a bow with Z cams and pick it up for the parts.
    We have the same first name.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Z cam Draw modules? Sportsmans Warehouse in silverdale WA has a bunch of draw modules for z cams, I have a set of ... uh .. wow dont remember what draw length 26 or 27, had to step up for 28"
    main number is 1-800-286-3076 and they should be able to get you the Silverdale number
    but the let off is not defined by the modules on a z cam only draw length
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for that info Mcflash. I'll do a follow up.