Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: looking Rytera seeker RH

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default looking Rytera seeker RH

    Hello
    I am new to this sight. I joined because I am looking for a Rytera seeker RH 60-70# bow. I figure this is the best place to start.
    If you have one please let me know, pm me or e-mail me at kjwalters4510@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Jamie
    Last edited by kjwalters; 08-07-2014 at 09:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'll check with my sales rep. He may have a leftover.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I'll check with my sales rep. He may have a leftover.
    THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, If possible the carbon look would be great, otherwise whatever you can get.
    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I'll check with my sales rep. He may have a leftover.
    Says he has one, but has to find a couple small parts. And I'm afraid it's of the 45-60 variety which almost all his 2 cam bows are. Almost assured you'd like the price. Still interested? If so I'll follow up with him.

    Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Says he has one, but has to find a couple small parts. And I'm afraid it's of the 45-60 variety which almost all his 2 cam bows are. Almost assured you'd like the price. Still interested? If so I'll follow up with him.

    Barry
    YES SIR I AM INTERESTED. Please let me know the details. You can also e-mail directly if you like. kjwalters4510@yahoo.com or call 815-664-8898.
    Thank you very much for your help on this Barry!

    Jamie

  6. #6
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjwalters View Post
    YES SIR I AM INTERESTED. Please let me know the details. You can also e-mail directly if you like. kjwalters4510@yahoo.com or call 815-664-8898.
    Thank you very much for your help on this Barry!

    Jamie
    I'll be in touch as soon as Jeff gets back to me.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I'll be in touch as soon as Jeff gets back to me.
    Awesome that's great, glad I found one. Any idea when you will hear back from jeff?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjwalters View Post
    Awesome that's great, glad I found one. Any idea when you will hear back from jeff?
    Hit or miss with him. I'll probably have to hound him. I did give him your email and phone number in case he wants to deal with you first hand, but he usually lets things up to me. As a rep he deals with bows and dealers almost every day and likes to play laid back during the weekends. I'm surprised he still has it. I remember showing it at a show last year. I would have thought he'd have sold it to one of his dealers, but I guess not. I do this more as a help to him and as a hobby so I don't get burned out. I was a rrep for Pearson for one year back in 2003 so I understand more about what reps go through. It's not an easy career.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Hit or miss with him. I'll probably have to hound him. I did give him your email and phone number in case he wants to deal with you first hand, but he usually lets things up to me. As a rep he deals with bows and dealers almost every day and likes to play laid back during the weekends. I'm surprised he still has it. I remember showing it at a show last year. I would have thought he'd have sold it to one of his dealers, but I guess not. I do this more as a help to him and as a hobby so I don't get burned out. I was a rrep for Pearson for one year back in 2003 so I understand more about what reps go through. It's not an easy career.
    Hi Barry, I understand. If you could stay on him I would appreciate it. If I have not heard from you by mid next week I will contact you again to see if there is any news. Thanks
    again
    Last edited by kjwalters; 08-09-2014 at 07:08 PM.

  10. #10
    Member underwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have a 2012 that i picked up the other day. It 55-70 lbs, real max pull goes to 75 lbs. Has the NEXT camo paint job. 425.00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •