Thread: Am I screwed?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Am I screwed?

I have a Martin Monster Buck Hunter that I bought new from Dick's in '08 or '09, really can't remember. To the best of my knowledge, I don't recall getting a warranty card with the bow at the time of purchase. The only hang tag on the bow was Dick's price tag. There was nothing informing me of the need to hang on to my receipt in the event I needed to use the warranty. I have really enjoyed hunting with bow, and I've had great success with it. I was able to harvest my largest archery whitetail with it. Just yesterday, I took it to a local pro shop for a pre-season inspection, where it was discovered that there is a hairline crack in the top limb where it forks at the idler wheel. Is there anything you can do, warranty-wise, or am I SOL? Additionally, what is the price of a new set of limbs, and can they be sent to my address, or would they have to go through a Martin dealer? The closest one to me is about a 3 hour drive.

Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You will have to a receipt but if you paid via credit card you should be able to get it.
    If you paid cash then you have no proof you are the original owner but Martin will work with any bow shop
    for their warranties it does not have to be a Martin Dealer. Call Martin at 800-541-8902 worst case they will sell you what you need at a discount