Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my LH Bengal

Darrenhood

Default Here's my LH Bengal

She looks great & shoots straight too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darrenhood; 03-14-2008 at 04:37 PM.

flytier17

Gotta say I love the Stabilizer. I have the Modular Hunter AND Modular AND S-coil. Good and heavy. Well-balanced and stable.

Add an s-coil to the end of yours. Not much of a balance difference, but I wind and tuck grass and leaves into the rubber slots. Works great. Breaks up the outline of a long stabilizer. Mini s-coil worx too.

Darrenhood

I have an S-Coil, it was on there for a while. Definitely shoots better with it on. Little bulkier to pack around & I look like a pervert, walking around with all that hanging off the front of the bow.

Every chance I've had to do my 100 yard sight in, the wind's been too gusty.

I cut open full size bales & retied them half size, so they're easier to toss around. I was able to keep them all in a 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 foot bale at 80 yards, with broadheads & a crappy gusty cross wind.

Been stuck indoors too much. Still haven't seen what this bow will do.

flytier17

Which model sight and rest do you have?

Darrenhood

The sight is a true glo cheapo, but it has the biggest guard I could find...room for 100 yards worth of pins (have a reputation to live up to, see the picture) & a glued on level.

The rest is a Tiger Tuff D'Longhorn. Never meant to be a drop away, but I turned the spring around to spring it down instead of up. Then a longer piece of my D loop rope to tie it to the cable slide.

Simplest & toughest rest I ever found. Used it all thru the 1990's. Then when the drop away craze started, I tried 2 different drop aways, then just converted my old Tiger Tuff & I like it a lot better.

In between rainstorms saturday afternoon, I had time to shoot out to 50 yards, it shot one inch groups, with blades on, out to 50. So we're getting there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darrenhood; 03-18-2008 at 11:52 AM.

flytier17

I thought your reputation was shooting dip cans at 70 off peoples heads.

Might be kinda hard to put on a plate, at least legally. I understand.

Darrenhood

I couldn't fit "100 pound Slayer" on a plate, so it had to be 100 yard.

Just don't say nothing about my pink fletching & I'll be OK.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG. xD

I did not notice the pink fletching until you said it. xD

Would perfectly fit to bfishers pink strings..? xD

Btw a great idea for a fall away rest.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Darrenhood

It happened years ago. I ordered florescent red vanes, they substituted hot pink & I realy liked it.

Thanks, about the rest.

Darrenhood

That's what the camo bag is for, to hide the pink vanes, so people don't call me the "Timber Twinky" or "Forest Fairy"