Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slayer Shelf

anton

order is in... now the hard part (Waiting)... Hope lefties are next on the production line!!

anton

Well,
    Half a month gone already after Martin Estimated it would be 3-4 weeks but my bow is still in "tag made" status Looks like I will have to use my PSE for Turkey season unless they just aren't updating the status... Had really hoped to use it for the opener but alas, it likely will not happen. I guess that means Martin is busy which is a good thing.

Post Thanks / Like

anton, patience my lad. The wait will be worth it. Consider, I'm a staff shooter and it takes 2 months or more for my bows to get to me. Of course mine come out of the custom shop, but still...........

flytier17

Hey bfsher! Just thought I'd let you know:

I just picked up a Pantera Nitrous X custom done, and I only waited about 2 weeks!

anton

still sitting in tag made status at this moment and I was freaking out... 3-4 wks was turning into 6-8 weeks quick... then my ever trusty dealer called me! He had been on the phone checking with them and apparently they were waiting on more risers. They now have more risers so my bow <should> go out end of next week/early following at the latest, God willing, since Turkey season opens the weekend of the earliest shipping date and the little guy was promised by papa he will take him out this year!

anton

Yahoo,
    IT SHIPPED 3 hours and 6 minutes ago!!!!! Going to be a slow next couple of days I think!!!!! I looks like I will actually get to Turkey hunt with it!!! I can't believe it after weeks and weeks of nothing, boom, and in 2 days its done. That is great-can ya tell I am happy???

anton

Well,
    It arrived this morning and I picked her up this afternoon-awesome is all I have to say. I put about 20 arrows through it. This is arrow #7 and #8 !!

Even the Cock feathers are lined up-I had NEVER done this before and the closest I ever came was I cut some vanes with a broadhead once. For many of you this may be normal but for me it was awesome-especially with a 10 minute old new bow on my 8th arrow! I was still off at this point aim wise but was shooting pairs of arrows to get it on target. I LOVE THIS BOW-It was worth the wait!!

flytier17

Congrats, Glad you are happy.

Good shootin' be proud of yourself...

Alec

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you need to start shooting multiple spots. Arrows aren't cheap and the gas geting to the shop to get more arrows will eat your wallet alive.

You will have more of these, I'm sure. Save a few. After a while it gets where you shoot multiple dots.

Best robin hood I ever remember was the Pa. State Field Championships back in 1979. Was on the second day and shooting the hunter targets. First arrow went dead center X at 48 yards. Third arrow robin hooded the first and the four arrow group was only about 1 3/4". That was shooting an X7 1614. There was a day way back when I could not only see, but could shoot, too. I still have that on my trophy wall.