Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: draw length question

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care. I don't care what you call me as long as it's not late for dinner.

Barry

Darrenhood

Me & Alec are the little kids in the sand box, slapping each other in the face, saying,"Dad likes me best." "No, dad likes me best."

Thanks for the "young" compliment. My body is worn out well beyond it's years. 25 years of kneeling on concrete, wadding myself up in advanced yoga positions to yank on a wrench or drag out a piece of iron that weighs more than me.

Now I've got my first ever desk job, explains all the time spent on here wishing I could be out shooting instead. Sitting here plumping up with a body that's too sore to get out & move faster than a "sneak".

One grandpa lost his mind & still had a pretty good body. The other grandpa had a worn out body with a mind that wouldn't quit. Think I'm taking after him.

Long as I can still draw too much bow, I think I'm OK.

Darrenhood

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I prefer Brenda, but you can call me Dianahood.

flytier17

Ok, Dianahood sounds good to me.

If bfisher doesn't care (As long as it is not late for dinner), we should think of an interesting name for him. Dianahood, you start. Get that so-called brilliant mind workin'.

michigan man

Default m-pro

the m-pro cam has 1,2" adjust ments on it.If you have the 28" mod.there are two pegs for the the string.One is for size of the modual.the other one is to gain 1/2" draw.now your cam has all the mod sizes,and the 1/2" setting.final tune with the draw stop.Your bow manual should show it,you need to press the bow to do it.
    I shoot the 29 mod with the draw peg for longer draw at 29."

Darrenhood

Bfish is too nice for one of my nicknames. I'll work on it though. Might have named himself....Late For Dinner?

cdfirefighter1

Quote Originally Posted by michigan man View Post
    the m-pro cam has 1,2" adjust ments on it.If you have the 28" mod.there are two pegs for the the string.One is for size of the modual.the other one is to gain 1/2" draw.now your cam has all the mod sizes,and the 1/2" setting.final tune with the draw stop.Your bow manual should show it,you need to press the bow to do it.
    I shoot the 29 mod with the draw peg for longer draw at 29."
    no need to press the bow.. just back off the limb bolts and you can do all you need to the bow without a press..

Darrenhood

Quote Originally Posted by cdfirefighter1 View Post
    no need to press the bow.. just back off the limb bolts and you can do all you need to the bow without a press..
    Thanks.Hard for me to remember that one, since it's an extreme NO NO with any other bow. Think I'd still rather use the press most of the time, but there will be a time where backing off the limb bolts will be the best or only way.

Darrenhood

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post
    The pantera that is on it's way...
    I saw a Pantera once & if I remember right, I think I drooled. Thought they weren't available anymore. More info please.

dbd870

Yes, They quit making them for 08. I think I'd rather have the MOAB unless one ran across a bargan. $$$$$$