Thread: Prowler SE Draw lenght-Tru-Arc Cams

Kg6sg

Default Prowler SE Draw lenght-Tru-Arc Cams

I have a prowler SE ,that is set at 29 draw lenght.It has tru arc cams.I need to go a 27 draw lenght.The top module has Letters A to f.The bottom module has L-HL on it with letters A to E.What do i need to do to drop to a 27 draw lenght. Shoot string is 56-Split string is 36 1/4 -Control string is 37 1/4. Can i lower this without changing modules or cams.If not what cams can i use.Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to answer this last night something to screwed up. Your bow, a 2004, has the first generation TruArc cams. Although you need a bow press to change the module location it's not going to help in your case.

There are, or were two cam sizes. Yours, L-HL means Long draw-High Letoff (75%) and is for 29-31" draw. In other words, at the shortest setting it's 29".

The smaller cam would be S-HL and is for 27-29" draw. Being as this cam was only made one year you probably can't get one from Martin. You have a couple options. Get on Archery Talk and try to find a set in the classifieds. TruArc+ will work too if it's the short draw size. You can convert it to the DynaCam (single cam) in which case you need the cam. idler, and string/cable. Sell the bow and get something else.

For now why don't you go to www.archerytalk.com and PM LeEarl. He's a Martin guru of sorts and might have what you're looking for or give you better or more complete information than I.

Barry