Thread: Quiver for new Firecat

bradh

Default Quiver for new Firecat

Can some one make a recommendation for a quiver for my new hunting bow. I just bought a new Firecat and would like to have a removable quiver. Is this even possible?

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure. Why not? It's just like every other bow on the market in that respect. Detachable quiver would fit in the sight bracket holes or to whatever sight you choose if it has the holes.

What's your flavor? How many arrows? If you're a morning and evening treestand hunter then the Quickie three arrow would be OK. If you need more arrows there are lots of options. Nice thing about a detachable is that you can remove it in a tree so it doesn't throw the balance of the bow off.

The bolt pattern and thread size is universal. Your options are wide open.

bradh

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Sure. Why not? It's just like every other bow on the market in that respect. Detachable quiver would fit in the sight bracket holes or to whatever sight you choose if it has the holes.

What's your flavor? How many arrows? If you're a morning and evening treestand hunter then the Quickie three arrow would be OK. If you need more arrows there are lots of options. Nice thing about a detachable is that you can remove it in a tree so it doesn't throw the balance of the bow off.

The bolt pattern and thread size is universal. Your options are wide open.
    Thanks, I just wasn't sure of the bolt patterns.

B

Post Thanks / Like

Bolt pattern is an AMO standard as is he thread size for all sight holes on the riser which is where most detachable quivers mount.

jimbow

I put an Alpine Archery 5 arrow detachable on my Moab and it works great. Instant removal and very tight mount....no noise or vibration.

flytier17

I like my kwikee, and I also like my 2X4, though it is fixed. The detachable counterpart, the Fast 4, is going to be very vibe deadening if it is anything like my 2X4.

flytier17

Oh yeah, the 2X4 and the Fast 4 are made by martin, which is now Wildman.

anton

As soon as they finish and ship my lefty firecat, I will be moving over my Alpine Archery 5 arrow detachable to it as well-I really love this quiver.

bigbull1

Upon recommedation, I installed a Bohning Lynx 6 arrow quiver. Detaches easily, quiet, and inserts are available for all diameter of arrows, making a snug fit.

Ed