Default what brand of bow do you prefer

what brand of bow do you prefer
    a.mathewes
    b.hoyt
    c.martin
    d.pse
    e.other

Post Thanks / Like

You're on a Martin website. Now what would you expect?

From a personal point of view, even if I couldn't have a Martin my other choices would not be any of the other three mentioned. I'd probably go for a Ross, Elite, or Pearson; not necessarily in that order.

flytier17

I'm a Martin addict now.

Rytera next, but it counts as Martin.
    2nd: Hoyt
    3rd: Darton

dbd870

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    You're on a Martin website. Now what would you expect?

From a personal point of view, even if I couldn't have a Martin my other choices would not be any of the other three mentioned. I'd probably go for a Ross, Elite, or Pearson; not necessarily in that order.
    Yep, I think your poll is going to be pretty one sided! I find the Martins feel the best to me.

cdfirefighter1

I prefer martin and if I could not shoot a martin I would go with a ross or elite..

buck hunter

i agree with yall i was the one who posted that poll how stupid of me.and i prefer martin bows.

NathGA

Talking

On a Martin website... hmmm.

FloridaOkie

Just picked up a Jaguar/Wildcat and I like it...cant complain one bit for what it cost me. Since its what I now have...I gotta go vote Martin. 18 years ago my last bows were Dartons. I lived in the little town that they were made in...Hale, MI. And those two bows were great. Im sure Darton still makes a fine product and wouldnt toss it to the side if I happened to own one.

Now if you were to ask... What is the next bow you would like to own? Im sure a few of us would own others... My dream bow of choice would have to be a Monster Bows, Phoenix. Nobody else has that style. And I've yet to see a draw curve like the one that comes from Monsters.

It'll probably be a year before I drop the cash down for that bow....till then, I'll use the heck outta this little martin. If I do get that Phoenix...then this martin will still get loved use, since I plan on handin it down to my buddies son or daughter at that time. Either way it will get lovin care and great use during its life span.

Highlander

Is there any other brand besides Martin!!!!!!!!!!

flytier17

Alright, who voted for Mathews.

I bet it was bfisher