Thread: Fire Cat center shot

Unregistered

Default Fire Cat center shot

I guess my question is why is the Cat Cam's center shot so far outside it can really limit rest and sight options. It also seems that the cams a far too close to the limb why dont they just switch the spacers around. Also is there something I should be aware of if I do switch the spacers around? And if this is by design why did they not design the riser to counter the cam because center shot is like a quarter inch from the edge of the shelf if that. Please help

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess my question is why is the Cat Cam's center shot so far outside it can really limit rest and sight options. It also seems that the cams a far too close to the limb why dont they just switch the spacers around. Also is there something I should be aware of if I do switch the spacers around? And if this is by design why did they not design the riser to counter the cam because center shot is like a quarter inch from the edge of the shelf if that. Please help
    Mine is aprox 13/16th's from the inside riser Shelf.

outdooraddict24

My center shot is way outside as well 1 1/8"from the riser shelf I even had to take my lazer apart and put it on backwards to get far enough out to get true center shot on my firecat. I too thought of switching the shims around but didnt want to mess with it