Thread: Need some parts.

primetime2169

Default Need some parts.

hey guys i am looking for the cam mods for the fusion cam on my martin magnum tracer bow. it came with the f-5, i need the f-1 or f-2. if anyone can help me out that would be awesome. my draw is too long right now so i can't get it zeroed in. thanks

atkins

I would check Ebay.

Post Thanks / Like

Any Martin dealer should have them. I'm pretty sure the "F" modules are all the same, no matter what cam system they are used on. SO, an "F" module is even used on the newer MPro cam also.

If you don't have a dealer nearby then try on www.archerytalk. Someone there should be able to chime in and give you one. Heck, the whole batch of cam, F1-F7 only sels for about $20 and all Martin bows that use them are shipped with the complete mod set. Surely someone has a spare.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

If BFISHISHER is correct, I have the mods you need, just PM me with youre addy and Ill hook ya up!!! Kenny

Elk4me

Bfisher is correct the F- Mods can be used of the Fusion,Dynacam and M-Pro and Rytera V -Pro all are interchangable. I checked the Martin Tech Info pg for your bow and looks like theseare for the correct mods.

REMEMBER these Dl Mod Specs are for your bow only!

2003 TRACER MAGNUM F1-26" F2-27" F-3 28" F5-29" F6- 30" F7-31"

String: 86 1/2" Split Cable: 35"
    Last edited by Elk4me; 05-07-2008 at 06:25 AM.