Thread: 08 strings?

oktx

Default 08 strings?

I just bought my son an 08 cheetah and it has the speckled gold/black strings. Are these stone mountain or helix? Thanks.

Elk4me

Helix Strings are Black. Stone Mtn come in a variety of colors. Did you buy thr bow New? I only herd of them putting Stn Mtn on Pro Series bows in 08. I did sell a 08 Cheetha on AT with Yellow and Black Strings and they were Stn Mtn I putthem on. That is why I asked if you bought the bow used.

oktx

Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    Helix Strings are Black. Stone Mtn come in a variety of colors. Did you buy thr bow New? I only herd of them putting Stn Mtn on Pro Series bows in 08. I did sell a 08 Cheetha on AT with Yellow and Black Strings and they were Stn Mtn I putthem on. That is why I asked if you bought the bow used.
    Bow was new out of the box from Cabelas. I noticed in their 08 catalog the pictures of martin bows had the yellow strings.

Mtn Hunter

My martin bow had yellow and black strings on it straight out of the box. Good luck if your having the same problem with string noise I have!

Mtn Hunter

Just checked tech info I had , and the strings are listed as double helix on the 08 cheetah.