Thread: How to buy the bow ?

PIERO

Default How to buy the bow ?

I am a chinese ,I very like the Martin's bow ,but I don't know how to buy the bow?if somenoe had the experience,pls tell me .thank's!

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let you know we're not a bunch of stuffed shorts around here I have to acknowledge your question. I honestly don't have an answer for you short of saying that maybe an email and some patience directly to Martin customer service is your best bet.

Muskeg

Do you live in China? Do you speak fluent English? If you have a credit card you can purchase your bow online or use PayPal, since you're interested in Martin bows here is a link to locate a dealer.. http://www.martinarchery.com/dealer.php Just enter your country and city and it will search the nearest vendor. Pro series bows are only sold at exclusive pro series dealers which are labeled in the search.. Some of the dealers have websites and some don't. You may also order from another country but will have to pay for shipping and wait a little longer. Please inform us a little more about yourself and your situation.
    Last edited by Muskeg; 05-05-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: never realized auto hyperlink