Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C4 Cougar or Shadowcat?

Post Thanks / Like

my M2000 cougar had fury cams with 16" limbs and it had a 65/8" BH. Furious cam is bout the same as Fury just that it is adjustable. So if you had Elite limbs which are 1" longer then factoring in the angle of say bout 35 degrees shoulg give you a BH of bout 7". All this depends on the cam you use of course. Just a note: the web sight is just avg. specs not neccisarily spot on accurate. Just as a for instance BH for the Slayer says bout 63/4". Real world specs are bout 7" for C cams and 6.25" for A cams.
    Believe me I have been tinkering with Martin bows since before 2003 and have been a Staff shooter since then. I don't claim to know every thing but what I know I know. Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Specs for M2000 cougar elite with fury cam. 67/8" is pretty close to 7". Risers should not be different geometrically.

Axle Length 42"
    Brace Height 6 7/8"
    Mass weight 3 lb. 15 oz.
    Draw Length 25" - 33"
    Draw Weights 40# - 80#
    I.B.O. Speed 308 FPS

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately i will use Nitrous C-Cams so that the BH should be slighty more than 6.5" =)
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

If you use the cougar riser with elite limbs and the NOS C cams you should have way more than 6.5" of BH.