Thread: firecat making lite popping sound at end of fulldraw

Unregistered

Question firecat making lite popping sound at end of fulldraw

please help

Elk4me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please help
    Please explain a bit more so we can help you, also maybe register so we can know your name!

Post Thanks / Like

Could be that. But don't overllok the module screws. Make sure they're tight and in the same hole.

anton

yup-I would check module screws. I had one backup 4th time shooting... started rubbing on the limb and I noticed the resistance. I was at my Pro Shops range and he spotted it straight-away.

cb671

Just n FYI Check your Limb's as well ... Mine did the same when I got it even some of my friend's were wondering what the sound was ... and then it stopped doing it this past weekend at my local Archery Club's 3D shoot and I got curious why it stopped and while during the break of our first round I was looking at my top limb and there is crack on the "u" section of the limb going down..and at an angle in the "u". at thought at first it was just the camo paint...but from my finding's as well as other's who looked at it...it is a layer of limb material....I'll post pic's later. Though I bought the bow 2nd hand at archerytalk..I did a Thorough inspection of it once I received it and found no defect's or problem's with it....so I need to contact someone from Martin on how to get some replacement limb's....I have it set at 70lb's .... when bottomed out it went up to 74 lb's ... well I placed 3rd this weekend.