Thread: Help With Cable Lengths

FIRECAT08

Default Help With Cable Lengths

hey guys and gals,
    can yall please help me find out the correct string and cable lengths for this martin bow that i have had brought into the shop, the owner has no idea what bow it is, there is nothing on the limbs to tell me the model, all i know is that it is old. the cable is broke and measures to 40" i would like to find the original string lengths if at all possible, all i have is some numbers on the cam its self, they are R580 on the bottom cam. it does have a string, y cable and a control cable, the control cable is the one that is broke. it is also in advantage camo. thanks for your help.
    Brad
    I have no access to a camera to post a pic or i would sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to say, "Not me".

Best thing I can say is to call customer service. Askf ro Jakee or Joel. They are sure to track it down if anybody can.

BOWPRK

Sounds like a unicam from the number you put up without seeing the riser its going to be hard to figure out.measure the length of the riser an post it if you have not found out the specs yet an I will try an figure it out

FIRECAT08

the riser is almost 22" maybe a 1/8" shy of 22. it has a wooden symbol right above the shelf and it looks to be either a bobcat or a lynx picture. the cat is walking down at an angle.
    brad

BOWPRK

Is it a machined riser or is it cast riser? check your pms

FIRECAT08

it is a cast riser

BOWPRK

If its cast its either a Jaguar or a prowler is my guess.Does it have wooden side plates at the grip or does it have just a rounded grip?I PMed you my cell phone number find someone with a camera phone an send me a pic if possible

FIRECAT08

just a rounded grip, ill try my best on the phone thing