Thread: Draw module for 2008 Cheetah????

Unregistered

Default Draw module for 2008 Cheetah????

I just picked up a new 2008 Cheetah on a clearance deal. Open box with no draw modules. There is an F-7 on the bow now. I have a 28 inch draw and use a D loop. Whic module do I need to buy and where can I get one?

Thanks,

Kyle

Post Thanks / Like

You could ask your local martin dealer for the mods or call the customer service. I guess you will need the F-5 module or something around. bfisher or flytier will know. Maybe you should just order the full set to find the perfect fit.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Elk4me

You need a F5 let me check and see if I have one

Post Thanks / Like

Let's see. If it were me I'd use the F5 mod. This is for 27" draw, but it might draw a little long. Add your D-loop and you should be pretty close to 28". If need be you can always add a couple twists to the cable a little to get it.

Or use the F5 mod, but slip the string onto the #1 peg on the cam. Add your D-loop and see what it comes out to. You can adjust the length of the release, the loop, twist the string or the cable. Your options are almost endless. Each one can give a little different feel to the bow so play around with them. You have all summer.