Thread: sts ?

jay bow

Default sts ?

I was curious if any one has tried the one from saunders with the slide attached ? this item looks lighter than any other sts out there. plus it mounts in the center of the bow rather above or below . I bought the moab for the weight savings , sure hate to add a lot of weight to stop the string buzz.

Post Thanks / Like

Whey. Cool design.

I have not tried it and i will not as i use a kisser on my string which would not work with this suppressor. I like the concept though.

The Martin-STS will not weight a lot. I use a standard STS and the most weight comes from the rubber at the string end.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

jay bow

thanks for that reply. I also use a kisser and didn't even consider it hitting right there . I'm still looking at that . sts though . If it works I'll let you know

Post Thanks / Like

You should be abe to mount a Martin STS on the Moab. The riser is drilled on the back side for one. I don't think you'll find one much lighter.

I made one of my own to ount on mt ShadowCat with Nitrous X cams. I mounted it in the cable rod hole so it's right there where a kisser button would whack it. Fortunately I have never seen a need for a kisser button so it works very well.