Thread: Check out my new PANTERA!!!!!

jj141979

Default Check out my new PANTERA!!!!!

This bow is awsome!!!!! I would like to thank Martin for the great tech support, JOEL was a big help. He guessed the limb # perfect the first time!!! My dealer hooked it up proper!!! G and L Archery in New Brighton PA, look him up under "Locate Dealer" link on Martins web sight. I got H & M string and cables, all I can say is wow!!! Great job Mike!!! Right now I am getting 315 at 70lbs 29" with a 375 Radial X Weave. I think thats fast enough!!! I had to play with the timming alittle and I also got the cables about 1/16 from the pegs, the draw stop feels like about 70% letoff. I have been shooting consistent 3"-4" groups at 55yds!! I just got it tuned Weds night and shot maybe 150 arrows out of it since and already broke 2 arrows and robinhooded 1. This is getting expensive I beginning to think this is the greatest bow I have ever shot!!! I do know MARTIN WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY ARCHERY WORLD!!!!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE COMPANY, BEST BOW MANUFACTURE BY FAR!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

dbd870

What ATA and BH did you end up with?

Post Thanks / Like

I have read the thread you postet at AT. Great thing imho!
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see somebody can shoot. Do yourself a favor. Either start using multiple spots or go get a less accurate bow.

jj141979

I ended up with exactly 6 5/8" brace and 35" ata. The more I shoot it the more I love it!!!!!

dbd870

Thumbs up

I kind of like 35" ATA's. Very cool project.