Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin Mystik

Unregistered

Default Martin Mystik

Originally Posted by losduos
    Hi, there.
    I Have a few questions about the Martin Mystic. There seem
    to be several different versions of the bow. Some for 400 to 500$ and others for voer 700$. Where is the difference? They theme to have the same specifications, only the color is different!!

Sorry for the englich, I'm from Germany

dbd870

The less expensive one has the Mini MPro single cam, and magnum limbs - more of a hunting set up whereas the more expensive one has the Furious dual cams and Elite limbs - a target set up.

Post Thanks / Like

And another german. Hi.

Also. Ich orientiere mich jetzt der einfacheit halber mal an den Preisen von Andreas Franzen in Hamburg.
    Das Günstigste ist der Mystic Magnum mit den M-Pro in Camo. Als Target-Bogen mit eloxiertem Mittelteil musst du direkt 70€ drauflegen. Dann kannst du den Mystic auch mit Elite-Wurfarmen bekommen, macht auch nochmal einen Preisschub. Dann kannst du natürlich auch noch andere Cams verwenden. Am teuersten ist der Mystic Elite mit Furious-X Cams in Targetfarben.

Sprich: Im Prinzip kannst du dir deinen Bogen individuell zusammenstellen. Daher auch die vielen verschiedenen Preise. Jede Zusammenstellung hat einen individuellen Preis.

I just gave him some information occuring the various options he could use on a Mystic and how they influence the price of the whole product. =)
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

dbd870

I don't know German but I figured out you also told about the shoot through......forgot about that!

Post Thanks / Like

Being from Germany I find your English better than many Americans post on forums. Your spelling is off a little, but at least you use some puncuation so there are sentences.

I won't add anything about the Mystic. If Monty said anything about the X system then he probably has it covered fairly well.

Post Thanks / Like

Yepp, said something about it but i may add something.

Das Shootthrough/X-System erlaubt dir bei Nitrous-Cams (die nicht mehr produziert werden) und Furious-Cams ohne jeglichen Kabelgleiter zu schießen. Kein Cam-lean, gleiches bei den Wurfarmen. Eigentlich eine sehr geniale Idee, kostet natürlich auch noch extra, abgesehen davon das die Kosten für Ersatzkabel sich verdoppeln. Ansich aber eine sehr geniale Sache.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Yepp, said something about it but i may add something.

Das Shootthrough/X-System erlaubt dir bei Nitrous-Cams (die nicht mehr produziert werden) und Furious-Cams ohne jeglichen Kabelgleiter zu schießen. Kein Cam-lean, gleiches bei den Wurfarmen. Eigentlich eine sehr geniale Idee, kostet natürlich auch noch extra, abgesehen davon das die Kosten für Ersatzkabel sich verdoppeln. Ansich aber eine sehr geniale Sache.
    Yeah, so I'm supposed to know what you're saying!!!! Jut kidding. I think we've conversed enough for me to know you have some knowledge on the subject. Your English is much better than my German. In fact, your English might even be better than mine. LOL.

Have a nice day Monty.

flytier17

Also, a camo dip is less expensive than the target finished.

An STS adds $25 to it, at least at my local shop.

Not sure if Monty covered it or not, I am getting a headache looking at his posts....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post
    Also, a camo dip is less expensive than the target finished.

An STS adds $25 to it, at least at my local shop.

Not sure if Monty covered it or not, I am getting a headache looking at his posts....

Where you been hiding? Shooting that Pantera yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Covered it. Beside the STS.

An STS is priced at 49€ - 59€ (around 78$-94$) in Germany and in most cases you have to import it from the usa and pay for shipping and taxes so you end up with 60 oder 70€.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL