Thread: MARTIN 2pc QUIVER

jay bow

Default MARTIN 2pc QUIVER

Well I'm loding up the new moab and need some opinions . how does the MARTIN quiver compare with others in the same price range? I use the alpine soft loc 3 arrow and I don't like it . It's Heavy for what it's made out of and after the first year slid down the mount. Kwikees are O.K. but I've found them to rattle , plus they're one peice . Also, where can you get Martin accessoris besides Martin . my nearest pro shop is 2 hrs one way. Cabelas and Bass pro does'nt carry their stuff. nor does lancaster archery.

dbd870

No help here, I don't like shooting with them on the bow.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the same way. The only time a quiver is on my hunting bow is when I'm on the ground, stillhunting or going to or from my stand. As to how they compare to other 2 pc. quivers? Just a guess, but I've seen them and they're as good as any.

As for where to get one? Why not try the store on Martin's website. Order direct.

flytier17

I found mine to be a bit on the heavy side, but still manageable. Very quiet. I like it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one on my Bengal and its going on my Firecet as soon as it arrives. I also switched from the Alpine soft loc because of wieght. Try it I think youll like it. Kenny