Thread: Wikipedia

NathGA

Default Wikipedia

I noticed that Martin Archery is not showing up on Wikipedia. What would it take to get some of you senior members to throw on some Martin Archery info. A little recurve/compound history would be awesome. Any takers?

Post Thanks / Like

I would write an article if i would speak better english or at least if i would write better english.
    But... is there any article about any archery company? :P
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

NathGA

Question No one has done it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    is there any article about any archery company? :P
    At least not that I have been able to find. I was thinking that it could have a company history, list of the traditional bows, list of the compound bows/cam systems, and then maybe list a few notable shooters. Throw in a couple of pictures and voila, Martin did it first and everyone else is playing catchup. The lists could be long if they were put in year by year. Maybe just by name noting that the names have a way of showing up again on a completely different bow? If Martin could give us it's blessing we could snag some great pics from the website (Mamba, Dream Catcher, Scepter II, etc.)

NathGA

Exclamation Links

It just hit me, if there were a list of names used (traditional,compound,cams) they could link to a separate window with a picture or two showing different flavors. I guess the cougar is as good an example as any. That way the list could evolve filling in the details later on.

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea. Much appreciated.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL