Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: martin cheeta

wildeboer

Default martin cheeta

I have a 2007 Cheeta, on the top limb it"s writen "Magnum". Is it standard for I only see one model of Cheeta?

Post Thanks / Like

Magnum means that you have the Magnum-limbs on your bow. Martin produces Magnum and Elite-Limbs for their bows.

I do not understand what you are asking exactly so i can not answer correct.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

You're almost right Simon. Add to your list the super-mag limbs (13").

Magnum is just a designation for Martin's 14" limbs. All their bows using 14" or magnum limbs are using the same limbs. That's one thing I like about Martin. All their limbs are laminated, which are higher end and more expensive to make. Whether you buy a Cheetah (less expensive) or a Slayer (top shelf) they share the same type of limb.

dbd870

The 13" super magnum limb was (& still is) the standard (and the only one catalogued) on the Cheetah. In 2007 they had a 14" limb as well; now Martin will put other combinations together so don't be suprised if you run across a non catalogued combination.

Man you guys are fast - got beat out by 2!

wildeboer

Default "magnum"

Thank you guys, I understand it now. It had me confused as you only see the "Martin Cheeta" in the adverts and now on mine it says "Magnum". I thought mine was maybe already specially taught not to miss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wildeboer View Post
    Thank you guys, I understand it now. It had me confused as you only see the "Martin Cheeta" in the adverts and now on mine it says "Magnum". I thought mine was maybe already specially taught not to miss
    YOU WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbd870 View Post
    The 13" super magnum limb was (& still is) the standard (and the only one catalogued) on the Cheetah. In 2007 they had a 14" limb as well; now Martin will put other combinations together so don't be suprised if you run across a non catalogued combination.

Man you guys are fast - got beat out by 2!
    We're not that fast. You just gotta learn to type with more than one finger. And for the record, I was not aware that the Cheetah had 13" limbs. Just goes to show how much I really know--or don't know, as the case may be.

Post Thanks / Like

<Hmmm.. Sure that the Cheetah is delivered with the super-mags? I always thought they were delivered with magnum 14" als standard just like bfisher... Hm, whatever you say. =)
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

dbd870

We're not that fast. You just gotta learn to type with more than one finger.
    Hey, hey, I use 2 fingers!

I went back and checked just to be sure. The super mag limbs are the standard limbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, okay. Just one thing more to know.

I had a program to check how fast someone is typing and how much mistakes are made. Just forgot the link..
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL