Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fletchin Jig

  1. #1

    Default Fletchin Jig

    I have an old Martin jig. 8 years old to the best of my knowledge. It says "right" on it. Does this mean helical or offset?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Post Thanks / Like


    Don't rightly know. My guess wold be right helical. Take a look at it. Does it seemto take a twist along the edge? If so then it's probably helical.

    What are you trying to do with it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts