Thread: Need alittle help

Unregistered

Default Need alittle help

I'm new to the site. I bought a Firecat at least 20 yrs ago and I Just got back into archery Oct.2007 .After along rest I jumped into it again and I know that I made a mistake putting it down years ago. I bought a new Firecat 2 months ago and man it just smokes them carbon arrows. I've been to a dozen 3-d shoots and looking for a side quiver I have a right handed bow and am confused on right or left hand quiver to get. I guess I'm wondering is it better to have the arrows facing forward or backwards. Alittle help will go along way,. Thanks and keep them lubed.

Post Thanks / Like

You are referring to a belt quiver, right? If you shoot right handed then get a right handed quiver. The fletched end of the arrows face forward. OK?

Post Thanks / Like

Try what you like the best.

I use a rRH-Quiver so that the fletching points towars the target and i like that because all arrows are always visible for me. Others in my archery club use LH-quivers to keep the arrows away from the bow and so on, has also some others advantages as you can not hit the other people shooting with you.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL