Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why was the Nitrous CAM discontinued?

Liv2KillBigBullz

Default Why was the Nitrous CAM discontinued?

Why was the Nitrous CAM discontinued? It was the best shooting cam I have shot, I must say I like the CAT cam but if I could get a Firecat or Slayer with Nitrous CAMs I would be all over it. You should think about bringing it back...just my 2 cents worth

Post Thanks / Like

It was replaced by thw Furious Cams. I love the Nitrous Cams myself, too. Maybe i will build myself a custom Firecat with Nitrous Cams, xD
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I've got a '05 ShadowCat sitting here with Nitrous B cams and over the winter I just might try them on my FireCat. Something for laughs and giggles.

It's either that or sell the ShadowCat. Any takers? SE limb pockets, mag limbs, WC strings and X system. 32" A2A, 9 3/8" brace, 45-60. I can't draw it anymore, although I'm getting close, and haven't shot it for 2 years.

Liv2KillBigBullz

I already have a shadowcat with Nitrous Cams, I absolutly love them...they should really bring them back, the furious cams don't shoot nearly as nice as the nitrous cams.

flytier17

I think it was production cost. Stupid IMO; I would pay extra... I feel the same. Oh well, lets hope they have something here with the CAT cams...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flytier17 View Post
    I think it was production cost. Stupid IMO; I would pay extra... I feel the same. Oh well, lets hope they have something here with the CAT cams...
    Cat cam is OK, but has a little bit of lean. Just a bit. And it can't be adjusted out. No matter how you look at it the Cat Cam cannot use x mods and the string isn't in the center of the bow.

Post Thanks / Like

@bfisher

Hmmmm... Price? :P
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

dbd870

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2KillBigBullz View Post
    I already have a shadowcat with Nitrous Cams, I absolutly love them...they should really bring them back, the furious cams don't shoot nearly as nice as the nitrous cams.

Never shot the Nitrous but I have to agree with you on the Furious - the wall stinks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    @bfisher

Hmmmm... Price? :P

Not sure I'm ready to sell, but I'll keep it in mind. Shipping would have to be horrendous.

Post Thanks / Like

Yepp. Shipping is very very expensive..
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL