Thread: martin feedback

Hybrid View

whitetail

Thumbs up martin feedback

i guess this is the first thread here. if i am not mistaken this is a customer feed back forum. well then i love my Jaguar. Quiet and fast. 275 fps with a 350gr arrow at 67 LBS and 28''. nice draw to. solid wall. i cant wait untill the new martins come out.

Julesj

Thumbs up My 2nd Martin Bow!!

I just recently started shooting and have the new Phantom II it rocks!! I can't wait until I can hit the woods! It is to be my first Whitetail hunt and I hope I'm successful but if not I hope for a great encounter! I guess I told you this is my 2nd Martin bow my first is also a Phantom it is set up for bow-fishing and I loved it so much we stuck with the same bow.
    Wish me luck!
    Julesj

60X

I'm on about my 25th martin bow give or take. I've been shooting one since I started back in 1989. I think that speaks for itself. In a sport where shooters jump companies every year I've stayed with martin. Let's see if I can remember some of my bows in order. Lynx, speed flite, firecat, fury, scepter, scepter2, scepter3, MV2, cougar 2000, cougar3, slayr. Wow I may be over 25 since that is 11 differant models alone.

whitetail

Thumbs up

Wow. I take it you like martins. I am thinking of buying the saber that will be my 2nd bow