Thread: does martin have pro staff?

dw25

Default does martin have pro staff?

does martin have pro staff?

dbd870

Yes, probably the best known is the lovely Laura F. (I'm not going to try the last name - no way I'll spell it correctly! ) She is also shooting very well this year.
    Last edited by dbd870; 07-23-2008 at 04:34 AM.

dw25

do they have a hunting prostaff cause i cant find anything about it and almost everybody on tv shoots mathews

dbd870

No one comes to mind there.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe some of the M4L-Prostaff Team do hunt also but there is no special pro staff as far as i know.
    (2) Martin ShadowCat 2010

kjwhfsd

Quote Originally Posted by dw25 View Post
    do they have a hunting prostaff cause i cant find anything about it and almost everybody on tv shoots mathews
    Thats because Mathews pays for it. When you add all there advertising up its no wonder there bows cost so much.

TCR1

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    I believe some of the M4L-Prostaff Team do hunt also but there is no special pro staff as far as i know.

Most of the M4L staff also hunts. we all enjoy shooting bows and having fun whenever we can. I am not aware of a hunting specific prostaff at Martin, but I believe most of their pro staff and employees hunt as well as shoot target.

Is there something specific you wanted to ask about a bow destined more for hunting or looking to see if staff positions were available?

goinhtn63

I think Martin should have a Hunting Pro-staff that focus on Western hunting ie: elk, mule deer, antelope and javalina.
    I for one would like to be part of that. Even though I am back to archery hunting after a long reprieve.
    It seems on all the hunting shows that alot of them are about Canada,Africa and Whitetail hunting...

dbd870

I wouldn't be in favor of adding a bunch of staff shooters and seeing the prices go up. It doesn't matter to me if there are a bunch of pro shooters using a particular bow or not. All that matters to me when buying a bow is; is this the best one for ME.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goinhtn63 View Post
    I think Martin should have a Hunting Pro-staff that focus on Western hunting ie: elk, mule deer, antelope and javalina.
    I for one would like to be part of that. Even though I am back to archery hunting after a long reprieve.
    It seems on all the hunting shows that alot of them are about Canada,Africa and Whitetail hunting...
    Oh yeah. Believe me i would like to be part of the normal pro staff. But i am not as good as i would have to be and i am not from the USA, so.. :P

I agree with dbd, there might be no special hunting pro staff and the most hunting shows are about Africa and so on. Maybe it is not exciting enough what happens in front of the own doors.
    (2) Martin ShadowCat 2010