Thread: Sts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sts

Is there any way i can get a STS on a 2007 Martin C4 Cougar w/ M-pro cam, i heard these STS things are the way to go on bows these days...just wondering if you guys know anything about this, or if its even possible to get one on my bow...

Post Thanks / Like

Shouldnt be a problem if you buy a front mount sts that screws in where your stabilizer screws in and set it as the instructions advise, I put one on my rytera bullet and am well satisfied with it.

Post Thanks / Like

would i still be able to put my stabilizer on or would i even need the stabilizer after i get an sts, also, how much would it cost????

Dave308

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-the-snake View Post
    Is there any way i can get a STS on a 2007 Martin C4 Cougar w/ M-pro cam, i heard these STS things are the way to go on bows these days...just wondering if you guys know anything about this, or if its even possible to get one on my bow...

Is there a hole in the back of your riser for a Martin STS?

Post Thanks / Like

No there isnt, otherwise i think i would've gotten one already, but I have also seen the Front Mount STS's, which wouldnt be a problem with me, its just that i also like the stabilizer i have on my bow, so i dint know if it would be a problem or not with that

Dave308

You can still put a stabilizer on with the front mount sts.

http://www.meanvarchery.com/googlef2423a5cfff7c50c.html

This is the cheapest I've found them
    Last edited by Dave308; 08-06-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hey thanks for the site, Im probably going to go to my local archery shop today and look to see if they have any