Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOS X rotation reference.

flytier17

Default NOS X rotation reference.

Does anyone here have a picture or method i can use as a reference to determine the optimum rotation of the NOS X cams? I have the C's.

Post Thanks / Like

I just can give you the factory pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

flytier17

hmmmmm.... I think my cams on both bows are a lttle overrotated. The Pantera more so than the Slayer. Is there a definitive mark on the cam that is adjacent to a particular part of the string or limb? It would be nice to have a hard-and-fast tuning mark...

flytier17

thanks for the post Simon. I appreciate it. Where did you get the photo? Is there a whole bunch of these for different cams. I was thinking if we could get one for the M-Pro, all those people who need to know why there cheetah or Bengal is making to much noise can see more easily if there cams are correctly rotated.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one of this for every bow since 2004.. and some for 1997,1998 and so on. But only the ones from 2006,07 and 08 are in a high quality.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

flytier17

Where from?

Post Thanks / Like

Hm, if i tell you where i got them from then you will get them also.. hmm... i will write you a pm. :P
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

flytier17

PM recieved, thanks Simon.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh sure. Thanks guys. Just leave me out of the loop why don't ya?

That's OK. It saves me some work anyway. I'm going to be retiring one of these days and you guys will be taking over everything. Besides, my mind is pretty well filled up anyway.

I'd love to learn how to put pictures in, but, alas, my digital camera has crapped out on me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Oh sure. Thanks guys. Just leave me out of the loop why don't ya?

That's OK. It saves me some work anyway. I'm going to be retiring one of these days and you guys will be taking over everything. Besides, my mind is pretty well filled up anyway.

I'd love to learn how to put pictures in, but, alas, my digital camera has crapped out on me.
    Oh, come on that is a joke, is it?
    You are not going to retire yourself from this forum. You are just too fascinated by bows and our nice community here. You will last forever, i am sure. :P

You can find the newer pictures without any problems on the martin site. Just click around a bit. But you will need photoshop to open the files as they are .tif and .psd files.

What digital cam do you own? I have several Canons, a Sony and a Samsung.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL