Thread: Martin Fury

petey1313@gmail.com

Red face Martin Fury

I own two Martin Fury's and I love them both! Recently i had one blow up in my face when I was attempting to draw it back. The string broke,(which was one year old, winners choice, also the cables both snapped.) I looked over the limbs as did two of my closes bow hunting friends, and found no limb damage. My problem is I do not know the string length, therefore I cannot order a new strind and cables to set it back up. Please help me I LOVE this bow! P.S. I am a finger shooter and we are becomming obsolete!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up martin furry

I have 2 --27"-let me know what you learn ?? 55" string --41"cable ?
    Last edited by Wes Stigall; 08-30-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: add ect.

BOWPRK

Try thttp://www.martinarchery.com/chart/wheel/furycam.htmhis link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petey1313@gmail.com View Post
    I own two Martin Fury's and I love them both! Recently i had one blow up in my face when I was attempting to draw it back. The string broke,(which was one year old, winners choice, also the cables both snapped.) I looked over the limbs as did two of my closes bow hunting friends, and found no limb damage. My problem is I do not know the string length, therefore I cannot order a new strind and cables to set it back up. Please help me I LOVE this bow! P.S. I am a finger shooter and we are becomming obsolete!!
    just tell me what type of cam you have and any #s that might be on the cams and I should be able to help you out...oh and what type of limbs you have.