Thread: Good stabilizer and sights for my bow?

White Knife

Default Good stabilizer and sights for my bow?

Ok well I'm not really sure if this would be an appropriate thread to post on this forum...but I'll try anyways.
    For sights I was just wondering of any good 4 or 5 pin sight under $100 really.
    And for a stabilizer I was gonna choose between either the Sims 2000 mine enhancer (can't remember the exact name) or the Sims modular system...any other good stabilizer that with reduce vibration and help me steady my bow better thats under $80 would help...
    Anyways I guess thats all
    Thanks

dbd870

There is so much personal preference to all of this the best thing to do is hit the shops and look at as many as you can. Obviously target and hunting bows will have different requirements so if you're setting up a target bow forget my comments. I have a 7" Doinker stab on mine and I went a size longer on my daughter's, while mine sure is handy hers does work better. I certainly wouldn't go less than what I have and I'm not sure I won't get one like hers - haven't decided yet. I like having knobs to be able to adjust my sight, that would put you a little over budget but I've played with enough sights that it's worth it to me.

Cheeta2950

Default sights&stablizer

I have tru-site extreme micro adjust, bas proshop, $85
    Limbsaver modular stablizer was $50, great for followthru
    site is great, micro feature worth having
    Attached Images Attached Images