Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easton chart

aligator

Default Easton chart

When using the Easton arrow shaft chart, What cam setting do you use for a 2008 Firecat?

Aim4gold

The CAT would be considered a hard cam

aligator

Thanks, Just picked up a blue Firecat yasterday, hope I can call on you guys and gals for info.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, call often. Maybe even join the small crowd. There are even a couple of us here that shoot FireCats.

Post Thanks / Like

Including Bfisher. :P
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Aim4gold

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Thanks, Just picked up a blue Firecat yasterday, hope I can call on you guys and gals for info.
    Is this your first bow?

aligator

No, I got my first bow an Oneida Pro eagle, last year for my 71 birthday( Im an old guy) had not shot since 1963. I just got my Martin Firecat, blue, w/Spot hogg Hog-it sight and Spot hogg Wammey rest.Wanted the experience of shooting different Bows. Having a great time in retirement. Its sites like this and folks like you all that have been a great help. This is me shooting with friends in Maine this summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy could I pick your form apart, but prudence says to leave you alone for now. You've been around long enough to make your own decisions and do things your way. If you decide to join this small party of shooters then I'll pick on you later. With some humor and no malice intended, of course.

You really need to stick around and learn and help others. I'm 61 and tired (and retired) of being the old man around here.

I take it you're mainly a target/3D shooter by the look of the bow.

Barry

aligator

Go ahead, I can use the help. I will be getting, lesson starting next week, I hope we both see an improvment.

Post Thanks / Like

What are you doing? Did you hire a coach? If so then I'll keep my nose out of it. Us coaches are wierd people. We value students that listen to only us till they don't need our coaching any more. That's when you move on and the coach moves on. By that time you should be a coach, too.

Give back to the sport.