Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 martin cheetah

razorjack

Default 2008 martin cheetah

well i sold the hoyt,thought about getting a slayer-x or a saber but i didnt,instead a got a martin Cheetah.
    Now this is one smooth shooting bow,quiet,dead in the hand,and very fast with a ibo of 320fps.You just cant go wrong with this bow,so far this is the best bow ive owned,thanks Martin for a great bow at a great price.
    Attached Images Attached Images

~Austin~

I dig mine alot too! I shot a Jag. for a few years, and liked it, but the cheetah is awesome in comparison.

Hambone

I bought a cheetah last spring and I love the bow, granted this is the first bow I have ever owned but when I shoot mine it makes a thump sound. I assumed this was normal but when I shoot with my friends I can definately tell a diff in the sounds thier bows make when they shoot. has anybody else had this problem?

razorjack

My bow is very quiet considering i use a peep and tube.Maybe move your string silencers around,check for string stretch.Also check that your cable rod is tight.

orange

Default New Cheetah?

I've been looking around for a bow for a while now, looked at the Bear Lights Out, PSE Brute, and The Diamond Rock...I wasnt completely sold on any of them but looked at the Cheetah on the past couple of days and seems like a good choice...think the cheetah is the best call?

themick313

Thumbs up

I think for the money you can get the best out of the Cheetah. I know that Bass Pro is having a deal on them as is Cabela's. The package deal is 399.99 which is better than those others you mentioned. You can save atleast 50.00 and have a bow that is as good or better. If you have sights already then you should move them over because the package sights are not the best.

orange

Default Cheetah

Yea thanks....i found the deal on cabelas but there were sold out of the 60-70 draw...i was planning on buying a dropaway rest and new sights to get rid of the whiskerbiskit and the sights

Cheetahwheelie

Quote Originally Posted by themick313 View Post
    I think for the money you can get the best out of the Cheetah. I know that Bass Pro is having a deal on them as is Cabela's. The package deal is 399.99 which is better than those others you mentioned. You can save atleast 50.00 and have a bow that is as good or better. If you have sights already then you should move them over because the package sights are not the best.
    I was at Bass Pro tonight and they were sold out, but they were $469.99. Where are you seeing them in the pkg. deal for $399.99? I'm about to buy one as soon as I can find one. If the extra stuff in the pkg. deal are crap, I'll just put them on one of my older bows.

timtim146

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I bought a cheetah last spring and I love the bow, granted this is the first bow I have ever owned but when I shoot mine it makes a thump sound. I assumed this was normal but when I shoot with my friends I can definately tell a diff in the sounds thier bows make when they shoot. has anybody else had this problem?
    Hambone does ur cheetah have an sts? If so im sure thats what it is and if not? then id suggest limb savers lol

reeladdiction

just got my firecat tonight omg i love it its so fast little loud anyone else