Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready to give up on this forum

pragmatic_lee

Default Ready to give up on this forum

Joined several weeks ago - never received the confirmation email (and I checked every spam folder - it just never came).

Have PMed both Mods and Admins here and got no reply. Even PMed one of the Mods over on another forum when he is very active - no replies at all.

Having just joined the ranks of Martin shooters (2008 S4), I'd kinda like to join in here, but all attempts to reply to posts have been rejected.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it is right that some weeks ago no acitvation mails were sent. Maybe it is still the cases until now. Further you will not find an active mod or admin over here as it is not necessary. Our community is not that big and you wont find spam here. If you tried to pm Joelc on Archerytalk.. He does not read his pms i believe. At least he said he wont some time ago in his account details.

Aim4gold called Martin Archery support and they activated his account.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

pragmatic_lee

Haven't tried Joel on AT yet - he doesn't accept PMs here.

Sent PUG a PM here and on AT, and MikeD a PM here - haven't heard back from any of the 3 PMs.

Aim4gold

Don't give up, call Martin Archer at 1-800-541-8902
    Explain your problem - that's what I did and they fixed it when I was on the phone with them - I thought that was pretty good service.

pragmatic_lee

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Yeah it is right that some weeks ago no acitvation mails were sent. Maybe it is still the cases until now. Further you will not find an active mod or admin over here as it is not necessary. Our community is not that big and you wont find spam here. If you tried to pm Joelc on Archerytalk.. He does not read his pms i believe. At least he said he wont some time ago in his account details.

Aim4gold called Martin Archery support and they activated his account.
    Hmm, had a look in the Martin Feedback forum lately

Aim4gold

Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic_lee View Post
    I'm not sure what forum you are referring to??
    Got a link?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... That happens form time to time. Just report it and it will be removed in time... There are not many things you can do again spambots/adbots beside a captcha for each login.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

pragmatic_lee

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Yeah... That happens form time to time. Just report it and it will be removed in time... There are not many things you can do again spambots/adbots beside a captcha for each login.
    I started reporting some of them last night, but this really needs to be a "group" effort. With the number of spam in there and the fact that you must wait 60 seconds between each report, it would take a couple of hours.

Here you go A4G - here's the "sub" forum I was speaking of.
    http://www.martinarchery.com/mtechfo...isplay.php?f=5

Dave308

Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic_lee View Post

There is more spam in there than at the grocery store.

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

I cleaned up a bunch of it this morning, if you see anymore I missed just report it.