Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ready to give up on this forum

Post Thanks / Like

Sure i will as i have done always. :P
    (2) Martin ShadowCat 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic_lee View Post
    Joined several weeks ago - never received the confirmation email (and I checked every spam folder - it just never came).

Have PMed both Mods and Admins here and got no reply. Even PMed one of the Mods over on another forum when he is very active - no replies at all.

Having just joined the ranks of Martin shooters (2008 S4), I'd kinda like to join in here, but all attempts to reply to posts have been rejected.
    I apologize, We have been really busy with other projects such as our new catalog, that we haven't made our tech forum a priority. If you ever have issues, just call us and we will gladly get you set up on the forums. We rarely check our PMs on the forum.. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    ________
    GSF1200
    Last edited by KurtD; 01-19-2011 at 11:29 PM.

pragmatic_lee

Quote Originally Posted by KurtD View Post
    I apologize, We have been really busy with other projects such as our new catalog, that we haven't made our tech forum a priority. If you ever have issues, just call us and we will gladly get you set up on the forums. We rarely check our PMs on the forum.. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks Kurt - now an "advanced" copy of the new catalog would be nice compensation.

No wait - I just bought a new bow - don't tempt me with more.

AZDesertRat

Now it seems every time I post a message or start a thread I get spam Private Messages through this forum. Don't you have any filters at all? I am a member of 5 or 6 different forums some wit hthousands of posts and never get crap like this. Sounds like you need to find a new webmaster and service provider.

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZDesertRat View Post
    Now it seems every time I post a message or start a thread I get spam Private Messages through this forum. Don't you have any filters at all? I am a member of 5 or 6 different forums some wit hthousands of posts and never get crap like this. Sounds like you need to find a new webmaster and service provider.
    We're at the bottom of the pack. I'll see what I can do about cleaning some of the spammers out. PM me user names of any you get.

Aim4gold

I have never gotten spam associated with this forum??