Thread: martin bow shop

shallenallen

Default martin bow shop

to the guy who hasen't heard or seen anyhting from the shop. Try waiting over a month and a half just for them to send you a new Bow, with deer season 4 days away. Hope the bow comes. This is my first martin bow and if it doesn't get here it will be my last. Very disappointed in the service and lack of employee's for a nationally known company. No wonder you guys can sell such a good bow at a cheap price as Joel is your only employee ( that works anways)

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm.

So what do you want to say? Are you just here to do some brand bashing in a forum? If you have nothing else to say?

Joel ist not the only member working for Martin and their customer service is known to be top notch. I do not know if you had contact with their customer service and if you talked to Joel but they will anything do to help you as long as you want their help.

You receive the same treadment as they received from you ( i do not know how to say it in a better way, may someone else can for me).
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Dave308

I'm just guessing but I would say this time of the year EVERY bow shop is busy.

Do a little reading and you'll find that Martins customer service is second to none in the bow industry. If you have some concern with them just call, I'm sure they would be happy to hear from you.

shallenallen

no brand bashing here, just a little upset. I have spoken with Joel almost a dozen times in that month or so and was told that my bow had shipped two seperate times but something always mysteriously goes wrong. When I call back 12 days after my bow was supposedly shipped wait for Joel to call me back again. Then the same old song and dance give him my name, number, story, he doesn't remember. Then I tell him the name of the place I bought the bow from, nothing. Finally, I kind off remeber (and I need a computer data base) it will be shipped today though. The next week same senario again, no bow. Finally I had enough I give up. Now the guy from the bow shop is calling for me because I told him I've wasted enough time and energy on this. I have always heard that Martin is a great bow and pride them selves on being a family business which I comend as I live in rural america with alot of dairy farmers and only small businesses. I only signed on the site to yes, maybe vent a little and see if anyone else has had similar issues. I hope I get the bow that I bought for my father not myself will return in time for our up coming bow season which starts in two days. Also, I know every bow shop is busy now thats why I started this whole ordeal nearly two damn months ago.

shaunk

Default I had a similar experience but not with Martin

I was told by a Martin dealer in my area that replacement parts would be ten days and I would have my bow back. After waiting ten days I called and they told me it would probably be 4-5 weeks. Not cool when the season has already started. I finally contacted Martin and talked to Joel (Great Guy!) He sent me the new parts and I had them in 3 days went and got my bow from the dealer and took it to my local archery shop. Which isn't a dealer and had my bow back that day.

I think if you are ordering a bow from a place like an outfitter or something you can usually get pretty quick. But if you are ordering it from the maker it might take a little longer but they try to be as responsive as possible. They are probably a little busy because of the season getting ready to start.

After only have access to my bow for a few weeks. I would suggest anyone starting into archery to go with this company. I put my money into responsive companies.