Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buying the Moab

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    West European countries like Great Britain, France and Spain.
    @flytier
    Let me see what i can tell you about europe...

Forbidden in:
    Iceland, Great Britain, Netherland, all german speaking countries, Poland, Che... Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece

Allowed in:
    Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Lituania, Latvia, Serbia and Turkey

Maybe allowed within the next few years in:
    Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Slovakia and Estonia.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, bfisher, i'm sure you're right about the 3-D shooting and hope you're right about the accuracy .Montalaar -good info! I was wrong about GB but i have seen prince Charles bowshooting clay pigeons-obviously the important here is "clay"

nocknroll

THe MOAB is my first bow. I too had been debating between two bows but it was the Cheetah and the Bengal. I looked at the numbers and went with the MOAB for the extra clams.

I just recently changed my drawlength on my own without a bow press... and I'm a noob. So yeah, it can be done. But I can see how a bowpress would make it easier...you wouldn't have to worry about the limbs disconnecting from the riser.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, a bowpress does a great job, but unfortunately i can't buy one here.If i'll need some repairs i'll make them without a press.Hope everything will be okay!

flytier17

Thanks Alex and Simon for the info on European hunting. Now I am not so ignorant.

I'm assuming you can bowhunt in all those countries too? Reason I ask is because in Australia, I've heard Bowhunting is not allowed. I could be wrong, but I got that from an Aussie friend of mine. Mind you, he doesn't hunt, but he seemed pretty sure.

Alex: Check out the Bowmaster press. It is inexpensive and very functional.

Post Thanks / Like

flytier,i've checked out the bowmaster press- looks a good product.I will ask in the only one pro-shop here and if they don't have it i'll try to purchase it.About the bowhunting in Australia-sorry, i have no idea