Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 Pt With My Bengal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Korak View Post
    I shot a big doe ( My first deer ) on Nov 2 with my Bengal.

Attachment 472
    Not to be overlooked, Korak, but is that your first deer ever or just with a bow? Are you hooked now?
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

08BENGAL

Bfisher this is only my second year hunting period never picked a bow up in my life. Got my first deer small 6 pt last year. Then a doe & that buck this year. Alot of i think is luck of timing. Kansas also has alot of nice deer.

Elk4me

Congradulation on a nice buck! The Bengal is a nice shooting bow I owned one and sold it for my Razor X. Keep shooting and you will get alot more chances.

08BENGAL

Here is a nice doe i shot quartered away at 20 yds. There is a picture of her alive walking in on me under correct pic i hope on this photos post. If you scroll right & up tou will see me in my stand when my trail camera took the pic. This one was shot on dec. 12.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey BFisher

How about calling a nice 5x5 bull out of the trees to only miss him!! thought he was 30yrs but ended up 43yrds, darn thing was so huge i couldn't judge him quick enough. I've bow hunted for almost 20yrs (this is my 20th) and haven't even killed an animal. Up until this year i used ol faithful 95' Firecat gettin up in age forced to retire it due to its length and weight. I've never split more nocks with any other bow than that one as a finger shooter

maybe this will be "the year" for both of us to harvest something great...