Thread: Mystic Modules Needed - Small

gpalma

Default Mystic Modules Needed - Small

Anyone have a set, preferably the X shoot-through variety? Need the SMALL mods to get the absolute shortest draw lengths. Drop me a PM please.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gpalma View Post
    Anyone have a set, preferably the X shoot-through variety? Need the SMALL mods to get the absolute shortest draw lengths. Drop me a PM please.
    I don't have any, but assume you are asking about Furious cams, correct?
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

gpalma

Affirmative. I need the small Furious mods (hopefully the X mods) for the smaller Furious cams.

flytier17

You might have better luck over on the Archerytalk.com classifieds as there are more exposure and viewers over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you try a dealer? Do you want new or used? For used I'd do what Alec said and go to AT. If you want new ones then you might get them through a dealer or order them direct (maybe).

Furious X mods are listed as Part # 3072, but it doesn't list a size. I know they have 3 different cam sizes. Wonder if that's what you need--small cams. I'm not sure, but maybe they use the same module with all three cam sizes.

You might check with Scepterman30 on this one.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

gpalma

To my knowledge, there are 2 cams and 3 module sizes (possibly 3 mods for each of the two cam sizes). I have the small Furious cams, but have the M and L modules. Need the small mods for the small cam.

Have posted a WTB ad for them on AT some time ago and had just missed a used set that included the X side as well, drat :-(

pragmatic_lee

Quote Originally Posted by gpalma View Post
    To my knowledge, there are 2 cams and 3 module sizes (possibly 3 mods for each of the two cam sizes). I have the small Furious cams, but have the M and L modules. Need the small mods for the small cam.

Have posted a WTB ad for them on AT some time ago and had just missed a used set that included the X side as well, drat :-(
    Sorry about that, but I really needed them for my daughter's bow. Don't forget, if you do find an "X" set, you will also need 4 more posts for the cables to ride on. As it turned out, the guy selling the mods mentioned above had the posts and for a few more $, I was able to get them from him as well.

gpalma

Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic_lee View Post
    Sorry about that, but I really needed them for my daughter's bow. Don't forget, if you do find an "X" set, you will also need 4 more posts for the cables to ride on. As it turned out, the guy selling the mods mentioned above had the posts and for a few more $, I was able to get them from him as well.
    Actually, you don't need posts for the modules at all. The posts go on the cams, not the modules.

Since the bow already has X modules (like those in the photo), all posts are in place.
    Attached Images Attached Images