Thread: Martin gaining some interest...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin gaining some interest...

That's right, Martin is gaining some interest back.

To start off, I'm working at a pro-shop that deals Mathews and Hoyt as their main bows. However, we are a dealer for Martin, but we do not stock their bows.

I've had quite a few calls now since I've started about people asking if Martin is still alive and if we can order them bows. Although, most are waiting to see what 2015 brings.

I wish I had a 2014 model to demo for people, a lot of people are concerned with price and don't wanna drop 1000-1500 on just the bare bow. Martin is a great option to fill that void, even their top of the line stuff isn't as bad as a new Mathews or Hoyt. And they feel better IMO. Too bad all I have at the moment is my trusty '07 C4 Cougar.

All I know is once the 2015 lineup is released, I'll be having one on the first truck over here for people to see and feel. My gut is telling me that Martin has all the opportunity in the world to come back and be the premier bow to own again. I'm really pulling for them.

Jake

2. Likes Rangerj liked this post
    Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a distributor for Martin and have 2013 and 2014 bows and will work something out with you send me a PM or call 251-943-5585
    Greg

Post Thanks / Like

We actually called Martin today and are getting a few bows in. Im gonna be tryin my best to push them over Mathews. It's even harder to do, being located in Wisconsin.

5. Likes Arrow Splitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is where Martin's bread and butter will be. I hate walking into the pro shop and every bow on the rack is 800 and up. Most low end bows from manufacturers are nowhere near the 500 dollar mark. If Martin can put quality in this price range, they will have a winner.