Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moab or Bengal???

coachjdub

Default Prices

Curtis,

After adding the hardware to the Bengal what is the price difference between the two bows?

Thanks for your help!

jbowers12

i have an 09 bengal. It shoots great.

bowbengal

i have the bengal...and its a sweeeet bow let me tell you...and like u this is my second season as well so i upgraded from an old pse nova...and let me tell you its like night and day!! i found mine at cabelas bargain cave had a coupon that was on their website and they had a free shipping promo going on...got my bengal shipped for 329.00!!...no way u can beat that bow for that price!!!...." best bang for your buck" a few years in a row now for a reason!

coachjdub

Default Thanks

Thanks guys,

I just want to let you know I went with the Moab. I got a killer deal on an 09 for 420 flat, that is tax and shipping. So for the extra 20 dollars I would have paid for a Bengal I upgraded to the MOAB. Thanks to all of you who helped me in my decission. This is my first bow. I will let you know how it shoots when I get it in. It has been almost 4 weeks , but I gues I will have to be a little more patient. Thanks again

Coach

Post Thanks / Like

Well, let us know when you get it and how it shoots. If you need any more help we're always around somewhere.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver