Thread: martin -since 1981

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up martin -since 1981

MARTIN
    since 1981--cougar -firecat -fury -slayer -couger 3 --FIRST -deer 1981-I HAVE shot one or more of the above at nfaa field ,a.s.a--i b o - naa state -& national levels-never had bow failure,shooter, rest ,release ,yes --. I HAVE shot and harvisited many ,many deer . MARTIN--SUPPORT has never failed parts have crossed in the mail , requested information immediate-=-KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ------MANY THANKS ---TO THE STAFF.& MARTIN --wes stigall-VA.

earthling

Default martin WARTHOG

Remember the martin warthog from the early 80's?? that was my first compound.. That giant fat wood riser; those nasty little round cams?? Cant remember how fast it was but i got my first dear ever about 2 months after that during hunting season in Palestine, TX at 27 yrds... It was a 6 point got both the lungs and barely scraped the top of the heart and had to chase him about 300 yrds before he finally dropped

Barry O'Regan

Quote Originally Posted by earthling View Post
    Remember the martin warthog from the early 80's?? that was my first compound.. That giant fat wood riser; those nasty little round cams?? Cant remember how fast it was but i got my first dear ever about 2 months after that during hunting season in Palestine, TX at 27 yrds... It was a 6 point got both the lungs and barely scraped the top of the heart and had to chase him about 300 yrds before he finally dropped
    The worst thing I ever did was trade my early 1980s Warthog for part payment for a new 1990s Bengal which I still have. Sigh, WTF was I thinking? I should have sold a kidney instead!
    Last edited by Barry O'Regan; 11-16-2008 at 11:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barry O'Regan View Post
    The worst thing I ever did was trade my early 1980s Warthog for part payment for a new 1989 Bengal which I still. Sigh, WTF was I thinking? I should have sold a kidney instead!
    That'd be a real pisser!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry O'Regan

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    That'd be a real pisser!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell me about it~

nikuailewokuaile

Default Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm
    this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
    are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
    to thatone?

vincejebsen

interested on this one as well.