Thread: Is MARTIN sponsoring any shows?

Desmond

Question Is MARTIN sponsoring any shows?

Just wondering if MARTIN is sponsoring any show nowadays.

Desmond

Anyone????

Post Thanks / Like

Martin Archery is one of the many sponsors on Spirit of the wild with Ted Nugent. Ted is shooting a Firecat this year ond His wife Shamaine is shooting a pink camo Martin i'm not sure which model. The show is on the Outdoor chanel. But I havent seen anything other than that.

Desmond

Ted also shoots other brands of bows too. I think MARTIN should consider on sponsoring and bringing back WILD EXTREMES with Nathan Jones. I bought my SLAYER cause of him. The show was a one of the best produced;..from the music, the hunts, how informative and best of all the host is a "down to earth" kinda' guy. That guy loved his SLAYER X!!

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree that was a great show!!!

Elk4me

I think Martin dropped him cuz he had some errors in filling out tags and was BUSTED for Poaching! I did like the show but that is why I quit watching it and Quit hte Forum he had ! But YES Martin sponsors Uncle Ted and I love his shows and his music, and his firm stand on the hunting Industry and PITA and the NRA.

Desmond

Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    I think Martin dropped him cuz he had some errors in filling out tags and was BUSTED for Poaching!
    If that would have been true, do you think DEAD DOWN WIND would have sponsored his show after wards?? There's definitely lots of information missing here. It's hard to judge someone without all the details.
    Anyway,... SPIRIT OF THE WILD is certainly one of my favorites. The "Nuge" might be "crazy" most of the times, but aren't we all???