Thread: 2009 Warthog...WOW

SandSquid

Default 2009 Warthog...WOW

One of our local "signed" shooters got his new Warthog in, and man is it SWEET! Darned thing is just about silent with NO LimbSavers, StringLeaches or anything on it it except for the STS he has not even "performance tuned" it yet, and it's FAST. I swear you almost hear the arrow smack the paper 20 yards down before you hear his release click. I had was really impressed by the BowTech S.W.A.T. but this thing is blazing!

flytier17

Yeah, nice bow. Too bad it had to replace the Slayer. Now THAT was a bow. I put about 50 arrows a day out of mine, and I never get tired of it. I just like it more and more.

BEAR FOOT

Default 09 warthog

29.5" 57lbs 292 grain arrow 334fps and i havent even tuned it yet
    this thing is smoken

hunter

Lucky Dogs ...Man, that sounds great ...

Post Thanks / Like

How does the warthog feel?, i mean it sounds like it would be harder tohandle with the shorter brace height, but idk, how aggressive is it?, and if your getting 334fps at 57# man i wonder what 70 would getyeah with a 375 or 400 grain arrow?

SandSquid

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-the-snake View Post
    How does the warthog feel?,
    I have not been able to shhot it as I'm 1-armed for another few months but I cant see it move or jump or vibrate one single bit when the owner shoots it... he say's it's "stone dead in his hand on release". He did have to tune it down to make it under the 280 FPS maximum allowable for NFAA competion

I particularly like the "V"grooves vice "U"'s for the cables on the cams...

It's just sweet all over, I want one!

Post Thanks / Like

Man im starting to wish i had one, but il stick my single cam for now, as it is "stone dead" in my hands, il wait a few years and see what martin comes out with in the future...

Elk4me

the bow looks awsome from what I have seen. I wish I could of afforded one this yr , but loss of a job says NO! Plus I think my Bullet X with CAT cams will come close to speed. Maybe next yr!

fig

Default warthog

i shot one a while back and it was very nice it is easy to shoot .

i will get one if i get my slayer the way i want it.