Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Draw length adjustment

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Draw length adjustment

    I have an 08 Cheetah with a 28"draw but really need 29"draw length. Does this mean I have to purchase something to lengthen the draw and if so what and where do I get it?

  2. #2
    hunter
    Guest

    Default

    Yes, There is a Draw mod that gos on the bottom cam you need to change it ...Where did you get the bow? Any Martin dealer will have them ...If there is not one by you let us know...Check link ..

    http://www.martinarchery.com/dealer.php

  3. #3
    Administrator bfisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Middletown, Pa, USA
    Posts
    11,359
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Your Martin dealer should have the module you need as every Martin bow that leaves the factory is shipped with a full set of modules. Why dealers do not give the rest of the modules with a bow purchase is beond me. I always gave the set to the customer. IMO it is part of the purchase.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

  4. #4
    Elk4me
    Guest

    Default

    You will need a F5 Modual if you cant get one let me know I can send you one!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default F-7 Module

    Quote Originally Posted by Elk4me View Post
    You will need a F5 Modual if you cant get one let me know I can send you one!
    The module on my cam says f-7 and the guy at the pro shop today told me that was the longest one 30". But the problem I have is my arrows are cut 27" and it sure doesn't feel like 30". Does anyone know how I can check this for sure by myself without help?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Never mind

    Quote Originally Posted by rongcp View Post
    The module on my cam says f-7 and the guy at the pro shop today told me that was the longest one 30". But the problem I have is my arrows are cut 27" and it sure doesn't feel like 30". Does anyone know how I can check this for sure by myself without help?
    Just went on the martin site and seen the f-7 is 29"draw the max for the cheetah.

  7. #7
    Elk4me
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rongcp View Post
    Just went on the martin site and seen the f-7 is 29"draw the max for the cheetah.
    I got a F7 Modual if you need one PM me your address and I will send you one for FREE!

  8. #8
    M@rtin
    Guest

    Default

    Hi all, calling from Sweden and new to this forum!
    Just bought a Bengal and very pleased with it.
    I got a couple of modules with the bow, but I think the draw length is a little short right now (27").

    There are two screws in the cam holding the module, do I just unscrew them and switch to another module? Without doing anything else? Just like that? Seems almost too easy
    Do I need to make any other adjustments afterwards? Guess the draw stop needs adjustment, and maybe nock/peep?

    Thanks,

    Martin

  9. #9
    SandSquid
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M@rtin View Post
    There are two screws in the cam holding the module, do I just unscrew them and switch to another module? Without doing anything else? Just like that? Seems almost too easy
    You've got it!

    Yes the draw stop and peep will likely need adjustment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •