Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: are fobs for real or are they a joke????

Live in Boerne TX. Work where the oil is found.
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried them for a while. When I finally got my rest timed right (I had to readjust my center shot) they flew OK. Nothing as spectacular as what I was seeing on Youtube. I did end of with the back of two shafts cracked on pass throughs.
    I also prefer the look and feel of good old feathers. So many combinations, so little time. I keep my fletching jig going good these days.

brushrat

Sounds like an honest reponse from someone that has actually used them. I sort of concluded that also.(that they are ok....but don't re-define the world of archery).

I'm not sure i followed the part about broken arrows on pass throughs. (?)

Quote Originally Posted by recondoc View Post
    Tried them for a while. When I finally got my rest timed right (I had to readjust my center shot) they flew OK. Nothing as spectacular as what I was seeing on Youtube. I did end of with the back of two shafts cracked on pass throughs.
    I also prefer the look and feel of good old feathers. So many combinations, so little time. I keep my fletching jig going good these days.

Z-Rider

I shoot them and love them. Tuned super easy and they do what they say. Any one with tuning issues just needs to contact Paul and he wiil get you shooting them in no time.

Are they for everyone? No, but neither is a dropaway rest or a compound bow.